$25,000 Grand Prize Bonus for the driver with the best end of year mpg
New Car Giveaway every quarter
Earn $1,375 – $1,760 Per Week on Average
MVT is immediately hiring CDL A Truck Drivers for its Dedicated Regional Divisions
MVT is Immediately hiring hard-working truck drivers that want to run and have a passion for safety. We are looking for drivers that enjoy being on the road, are comfortable with using mobile devices, exude respect, desire to run, and realize being on time is a crucial part of the job.
Do you like to run and put in the miles while you are on the road? Then contact one of our recruiters NOW and become part of the MVT Team where family, careers, and success come together!
Ask a recruiter about how you are given a trip for two to Las Vegas when you join MVT!
“Great place to work family type atmosphere…and trucks are taken care of greatly.”
“Great place to work! I worked here previously for 2 years five months, I had to stop for a family matter worked at other companies and just wasn’t the same. I came back and got another year and four months. Good people 😎👌”
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Reliable Home Time
- 100% Dry Van Loads
- NO Touch Freight
- No Endorsements Required
- Rider Program
- Pets Welcome
- Referral Pay
- Orientation in El Paso, TX or Laredo, TX
- $1,000 Paid Orientation
Hard-to-beat bonuses and incentives:
- Monthly fuel incentive bonuses
- A NEW CAR GIVEAWAY every quarter
- $25,000 Grand Prize bonus for the driver with best end-of-year MPG
- CDL Class A
- 6 months recent Tractor Trailer Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will I get paid?
Weekly, via direct deposit, when allowed by law.
Am I qualified if I have a DUI?
You must NOT have a DUI within the last 36 months.
Where will I attend MVT orientation?
In El Paso, TX , Laredo, TX, or Nashville, TN
Does MVT have terminals or drop yards?
Yes, MVT has five terminals and more than 30 yards all over the United States.
How long is MVT orientation?
Two to three days, but sometimes it requires an extra day.
What will I need to bring to orientation?
- Ten years of employment history with good phone numbers and dates.
- If you were self-employed within the last ten years, please bring verification. (W2’s or Tax Forms)
- If you have had a time of unemployment within the last ten years, please bring verification. This includes unemployment and check stubs.
- Drivers license and original SS card or (birth certificate if SS card not available)
- Copy of your DD214, if you were in the service within the last ten years.
- Beneficiaries names, addresses, and SS#’s
- Voided check or a deposit slip along with your bank’s address and phone number. (For direct deposit)
Does MVT use electronic logging?
Yes, MVT uses only electronic logs.
What kind of trucks do you have?
MVT has International Trucks, all late model.
Do I have to have a HAZMAT endorsement?
No, MVT does not require a HAZMAT endorsement.
Does MVT pay a Referral Bonus?
Yes, MVT pays a $1,000 referral bonus.