MVT Nashville is Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers in your area for a Laredo East Regional Route! Join MVT for increased pay, consistent freight, and a fantastic driver community.
We have openings for full-time solo and team drivers or join our team driving program to maximize your earnings. If it’s the peace of mind of being close to home that’s important to you, our Laredo East Regional Route offers a 34 hour at home reset and 2 days off.
Make MVT Nashville your next move and your last one. No matter which route you choose, you can run well and live well.
At Mesilla Valley Transportation, we only know one way to operate, and that’s to care for the drivers who take care of our customers. We’re a tight-knit group and no matter your experience level, we want you to find long-term success with one of the best fleets on the road. You deserve more from your carrier. If it’s top-of-the-line maintained trucks, excellent pay per mile and flexible home time you’re looking for, you’ve got it.
People may think our bonus structure and incentives are crazy.
We say it’s the right thing to do.
Monthly fuel incentive bonuses
A NEW CAR GIVEAWAY every quarter
Driver of the Year
$25,000 Grand Prize bonus for the driver with best end-of-year MPG
Our Trucking Jobs Offer:
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Flexible Home Time
- Benefits after 60 days
- 100% Dry Van Loads
- NO Hazmat required
- Rider Program
- Pets Welcome
- Referral Pay
- Driver’s App
- PAID Orientation in Nashville, TN
- Paid Transportation
- Must live within 100 miles of Nashville, TN or 50 miles of Memphis, TN
- CDL Class A
- Six months recent Tractor Trailer experience
“Great place to work! I worked here previously for 2 years five months, I had to stop for a family matter worked at other companies and just wasn’t the same. I came back and got another year and four months. Good people 😎👌“
“IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK IF YOU WANNA WORK. IF YOU ARE A COMPLAINER AND DON T REALLY LIKE DRIVING THIS AIN’T FOR YOU. I COULD FIND THINGS WRONG WITH ANY COMPANY. BUT I CAN ALSO FIND RIGHT THINGS. THIS COMPANY MAINTAINS THEIR EQUIPMENT AND LOOKS OUT FOR THEIR DRIVERS. SIMPLE AS THAT.“
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will I get paid?
Weekly, via direct deposit, when allowed by law.
Am I qualified if I have a DUI?
You must Not have a DUI within the last 36 months.
Where will I attend MVT orientation?
Orientation is in Nashville, TN.
Does MVT have terminals or drop yards?
Yes, MVT has five terminals and more than 30 yards all over the United States.
Would I get Paid for Orientation?
You will get paid $100 once you successfully pass the road test, and an extra $150 the moment you get hired.
How long is MVT orientation?
Two to Three days, but sometimes it requires an extra day.
What will I need to bring to orientation?
- Ten years of employment history with good phone numbers and dates.
- If you were self-employed within the last ten years, please bring verification. (W2’s or Tax Forms)
- If you have had a time of unemployment within the last ten years, please bring verification. This includes unemployment check stubs
- Drivers license and Original SS card or ( birth certificate if SS card not available)
- Copy of your DD214, if you were in the service within the last ten years
- Beneficiaries names, addresses, and SS#’s
- Voided check or a deposit slip along with your bank’s address and phone number. (For Direct Deposit)
Does mvt use electronic logging?
Yes, MVT uses only Electronic Logs
What kind of trucks do you have?
MVT has International Trucks, all late model.
Do I have to have a haz-mat endorsement?
No, MVT does not require Haz-Mat endorsement.
Does MVT pay a Referral Bonus?
Yes, MVT pays a $500 referral bonus