We have an immediate need for 40 professional CDL Class A professional drivers to run along the I-10 corridor from Florida & South Georgia towards Texas and back weekly.
If you’re looking for consistency in your pay every week, the opportunity to be home every week along with working in a collaborative work environment with co-workers you can trust, you’ve found just some of the reasons Mesilla Valley Transportation has become such a popular choice.
Due to rapid customer growth, we’ve got an engineered lane along I-10 that will require professionals who take pride in what they do and are dependable. In turn, you’ll find MVT strives to support our drivers with every resource possible to be successful in their role. If you’d like to learn more about this unique opportunity.
MVT Perks we think you’d like to know:
- Average Weekly Pay on this Route is $1300 per week
- Late Model Equipment Maintained Constantly
- Knowledgeable Dispatch Team
- Steady Year-Round Customer Base
- Zero CSA Categories Above Threshold. (Stop wasting time at the scales)
- Running Lane with minimal traffic interruptions
Class A CDL Truck Driving Jobs Benefits Include:
- Great Benefits
- Orientation Pay
- Class A CDL
- 6 months recent Tractor Trailer Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will I get paid?
Weekly, via direct deposit, when allowed by law.
Am I qualified if I have a DUI?
You must Not have a DUI within the last 36 months.
Where will I attend MVT orientation?
In El Paso, TX or Nashville, TN
Does MVT have terminals or drop yards?
Yes, MVT has five terminals and more than 30 yards all over the United States.
How long is MVT orientation?
Two to Three days, but sometimes it requires an extra day.
What will I need to bring to orientation?
- Ten years of employment history with good phone numbers and dates.
- If you were self-employed within the last ten years, please bring verification. (W2’s or Tax Forms)
- If you have had a time of unemployment within the last ten years, please bring verification. This includes unemployment check stubs
- Drivers license and Original SS card or ( birth certificate if SS card not available)
- Copy of your DD214, if you were in the service within the last ten years
- Beneficiaries names, addresses, and SS#’s
- Voided check or a deposit slip along with your bank’s address and phone number. (For Direct Deposit)
Does MVT use electronic logging?
Yes, MVT uses only Electronic Logs
What kind of trucks do you have?
MVT has International Trucks, all late model.
Do I have to have a haz-mat endorsement?
No, MVT does not require Haz-Mat endorsement.
Does MVT pay a Referral Bonus?
Yes, MVT pays a $500 referral bonus.
Great place to work family type atmosphere..and trucks are taken care of greatly.
Great place to work! I worked here previously for 2 years five months, I had to stop for a family matter worked at other companies and just wasn’t the same. I came back and got another year and four months. Good people 😎👌