Regional CDL A Truck Driving Jobs!
We are hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for our Regional Lanes; you can drive solo or team!
MVT is looking for Truck Drivers that have a passion for being on the road, and that understand that Safety and Delivering On Time are critical for their Job.
We have the miles you want and then some! What we wish for are Drivers that want to work while they are on the road. Our commitment is to bring you home on time every time. We will take care of you.
You can expect more! More Money, More Miles, and Fewer Interruptions! Apply Now and Join MVT where family, careers, and success come together.
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Flexible Home Time
- Benefits after 60 days
- 100% Dry Van Loads
- NO Hazmat required
- Rider Program
- Pets Welcome
- Referral Pay
- Driver’s App
- Orientation in El Paso, TX
- Paid Transportation
Hard-to-beat bonuses and incentives:
- Monthly fuel incentive bonuses
- A NEW CAR GIVEAWAY every quarter
- $25,000 Grand Prize bonus for the driver with best end-of-year MPG
- CDL Class A
- 6 months recent Tractor Trailer Experience
Great place to work family type atmosphere..and trucks are taken care of greatly.
Great place to work! I worked here previously for 2 years five months, I had to stop for a family matter worked at other companies and just wasn’t the same. I came back and got another year and four months. Good people 😎👌
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will I get paid?
Weekly, via direct deposit, when allowed by law.
Am I qualified if I have a DUI?
You must Not have a DUI within the last 36 months.
Where will I attend MVT orientation?
In El Paso, TX or Nashville, TN
Does MVT have terminals or drop yards?
Yes, MVT has five terminals and more than 30 yards all over the United States.
How long is MVT orientation?
Two to Three days, but sometimes it requires an extra day.
What will I need to bring to orientation?
- Ten years of employment history with good phone numbers and dates.
- If you were self-employed within the last ten years, please bring verification. (W2’s or Tax Forms)
- If you have had a time of unemployment within the last ten years, please bring verification. This includes unemployment check stubs
- Drivers license and Original SS card or ( birth certificate if SS card not available)
- Copy of your DD214, if you were in the service within the last ten years
- Beneficiaries names, addresses, and SS#’s
- Voided check or a deposit slip along with your bank’s address and phone number. (For Direct Deposit)
Does mvt use electronic logging?
Yes, MVT uses only Electronic Logs
What kind of trucks do you have?
MVT has International Trucks, all late model.
Do I have to have a haz-mat endorsement?
No, MVT does not require Haz-Mat endorsement.
Does MVT pay a Referral Bonus?
Yes, MVT pays a $500 referral bonus.