Dedicated Regional Truck Driver Jobs
MVT is looking for Hard-Working Truck Drivers that want to Run and have a passion for Safety. We are looking for those drivers that enjoy being on the road and are aware that being on time is critical for their job. Drivers that are comfortable with using mobile devices, respectful, and have the desire to work.
Are you up for the challenge?
Do you like to run and put in the miles while you are on the road? Then Contact one of our recruiters NOW and become part of the MVT Team where family, success, and careers come together!
Class A CDL Truck Driver Benefits Include:
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Flexible Home Time
- Benefits after 60 days
- 100% Dry Van Loads
- NO Hazmat required
- Rider Program
- Pets Welcome
- Driver’s App
- Orientation in El Paso, TX, or Laredo, TX
- Paid Transportation
$1,000 Orientation Pay
$1,000 Driver Referral Pay
No touch freight
Hard-to-beat bonuses and incentives:
- Monthly fuel incentive bonuses
- A NEW CAR GIVEAWAY every quarter
- $25,000 Grand Prize bonus for the driver with best end-of-year MPG
CDL A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- CDL Class A
- 6 months recent Tractor Trailer experience
MVT Offers the Best Class A CDL Truck Driving Jobs near your area!
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will I get paid?
Weekly, via direct deposit, when allowed by law.
Am I qualified if I have a DUI?
You must Not have a DUI within the last 36 months.
Where will I attend MVT orientation?
In El Paso, TX or Nashville, TN
Does MVT have terminals or drop yards?
Yes, MVT has five terminals and more than 30 yards all over the United States.
How long is MVT orientation?
Two to Three days, but sometimes it requires an extra day.
What will I need to bring to orientation?
- Ten years of employment history with good phone numbers and dates.
- If you were self-employed within the last ten years, please bring verification. (W2’s or Tax Forms)
- If you have had a time of unemployment within the last ten years, please bring verification. This includes unemployment check stubs
- Drivers license and Original SS card or ( birth certificate if SS card not available)
- Copy of your DD214, if you were in the service within the last ten years
- Beneficiaries names, addresses, and SS#’s
- Voided check or a deposit slip along with your bank’s address and phone number. (For Direct Deposit)
Does MVT use electronic logging?
Yes, MVT uses only Electronic Logs
What kind of trucks do you have?
MVT has International Trucks, all late model.
Do I have to have a haz-mat endorsement?
No, MVT does not require Haz-Mat endorsement.
Does MVT pay a Referral Bonus?
Yes, MVT pays a $1,000 referral bonus.
Great place to work family type atmosphere..and trucks are taken care of greatly.
Great place to work! I worked here previously for 2 years five months, I had to stop for a family matter worked at other companies and just wasn’t the same. I came back and got another year and four months. Good people 😎👌