Immediate Openings For Regional Truck Drivers
About Mesilla Valley Transportation
Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in Las Cruces, NM, and in El Paso, TX. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada. As a result, MVT started to see its value as a leader in quality service and continues to lead in the industry. MVT is where family, careers, and success come together! We wouldn’t be were we are now without our drivers, so come join us if you are a hard-working truck driver that wants to run and have a passion for safety.
Where family, success, and growth starts!
- $1,000 – $1,700 Weekly
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k), Dental, Health, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Home Time
- Monthly Fuel Incentive Bonuses
- Car Giveaway Every Quarter
- $25,000 Bonus For Driver With Best End Of Year MPG
- Dry Van Loads Only
- Hazmat Not Required
- Rider Program
- Pet Friendly
- CDL Class A
- 6 months recent tractor trailer experience.
Am I qualified if I have a DUI?
You must NOT have a DUI within the last 36 months.
Where will I attend orientation?
Orientation will be in El Paso, TX or Nashville.
Does MVT have terminals or drop yards?
Yes, MVT has five terminals and more than 30 yards all over the United States.
How long is MVT orientation?
Orientation is two to four days.
What will I need to bring to orientation?
- Ten years of employment history with good phone numbers and dates.
- If you were self-employed within the last ten years, please bring verification. (W2’s or Tax Forms)
- If you have had a time of unemployment within the last ten years, please bring verification. This includes unemployment check stubs
- Drivers license and Original SS card or ( birth certificate if SS card not available)
- Copy of your DD214, if you were in the service within the last ten years
- Beneficiaries names, addresses, and SS#’s
- Voided check or a deposit slip along with your bank’s address and phone number. (For Direct Deposit)
What kind of trucks does MVT have?
MVT has international trucks, all late model.
Great place to work family type atmosphere..and trucks are taken care of greatly.
Great place to work! I worked here previously for 2 years five months, I had to stop for a family matter worked at other companies and just wasn’t the same. I came back and got another year and four months. Good people 😎👌